Wednesday, February 25, 2009

106 & Gospel


Ladies and Gentlemen, I have found my calling.

When I graduate from college in June, I want to be...I NEED TO BE...hired as a host for BET's 106 & Gospel.

That would be my dream finally, finally come true. I have always wanted to host a gospel entertainment show.

106 & Gospel already has fabulous hosts, but they won't want to be the hosts forever right? And someone has to replace one of them one day. It might as well be me.

Keep me in your prayers cause I'm chasing that dream! It seems far-fetched, but I really feel like God is going to open the door for me to walk through.

I can FEEL it!!!!

P.S. I haven't really told anyone face-to-face because I don't want anyone looking at me like I'm crazy, so if you mention this to me, I'll know you read my blog. Which is fine though!!!! I'm just saying :)

No comments: